hello, friends! I've optimistically called this a 'part 1' but as I've had this post on the back-burner since last september it may be a part only. we'll see.
when I went back to out-of-home work I wasn't too sure what items would be must-haves for us. these are a few of the staples that have seen us through everyday working-mama life.
1. I quickly found my divine claudine and ash nappy bag/handbag to be indispensable but there are lots of other items that have helped the transition go smoothly...
2. my mum generously offered to care for the lady three days of the week but she needed a car seat! for her car we used the babylove ezy combo car seat c/o rock-a-bye-baby equipment hire and have found it so useful that we've just bought it. we've found it really handy to have the option to buy after hire and danni at rock-a-bye-baby is just lovely.
3. another maclaren stroller for ease-of-use between my car, my mum's car and train travel. the lady rides in the black and silver quest but I think the liberty version is adorable. florals! hello.
4. box of board books for the lady to read in the car. she has a couple of charlie and lola collections but I think she enjoys taking them in and out of the box as much as she likes flipping through them. whatever title your little one fancies may be a hit.
5. sippy cups. I like this boon fluid cup as it's slow to leak and has a unique shape.
have you ever transitioned from home to out-of-home work? what were your must-haves? I'd love to hear.