The preschooler has loved venturing out for the last couple of eves, but I think this year (with the tiny lady and her unsociable bedtime) we'll stay in for some at-home spookiness, make some craft and maybe watch a movie.
Here are 9 fun things to do or make that you might like too:
- paint a jar-o-lantern or pumpkin jar (at top)
- make a spooky mummy pumpkin
- decorate with a diy spooky banner
- hand print a googly-eyed spider
- make a bat-o-lantern (above)
- cut and paste a faux stained-glass pumpkin decoration
- make a friendly frankenstein
- go pumpkin bowling
- watch a scary movie
Do your kiddos love Halloween? Will there be trick-or-treating? I'd love to hear!